Employmentbuddy is Clarkslegal’s user-friendly online employment law resource and HR support service.
If you are a HR professional, or otherwise have managerial responsibility for employees, our service will help you:
- Keep up to date with the law and best practice
- Adapt your policies and procedures quickly so you comply with current law
- At a very practical level, deal more efficiently and effectively with a range of HR issues
- Analyse an issue, assess any associated risks and reach a commercial resolution
- Network and share ideas and experiences
Employmentbuddy has two forms of membership:
- HR news emailed straight to your inbox
- Read and post comments on our HR Articles & Blogs
- Access Buddy’s HR Facts & Figures, where you will find:
- Statutory rates and limits table
- Redundancy payments calculator
- Family Friendly Rates
- Tribunal Fees
- National Minimum Wage
- Access Employmentbuddy’s HR Events
- Links to Buddy`s favourite websites
- Download a small selection of our HR Resources for free
- Purchase packs of related HR Resources covering a range of procedures through our online shop
For £365 + VAT per year, you can receive all of the benefits of our Free Membership PLUS:
- 60 minutes free legal support from our HR Helpline
- Unlimited access to our substantial collection of HR Resources:
- HR checklists
- Comprehensive guidance notes
- HR policies
- HR template letters and forms
- 30% off advertised cost of Clarkslegal`s annual programme of employment seminars and workshops
- Preferential rates if you want to buy additional HR Helpline support
Should you wish to purchase full membership for multiple users within your organisation, contact us and we will arrange for a personal quotation to be sent to you.
The bottom line is that joining employmentbuddy will save you time and money. So, why not Join Buddy today? We challenge you to find better value on the web!
Employmentbuddy is not a substitute for seeking individual legal advice. It is an information service for web browsers and free users, and the HR Resources are a reference tool for its full members.
The site is updated on a weekly basis. However, because of the constantly changing nature of employment law, no warranty can be given as to the accuracy of the general information on this site or its applicability to individual circumstances. If you’re in any doubt about the accuracy of anything published on this site, contact us, and we will do our best to clarify the position.