An HR Audit will examine your current employment policies and procedures to reveal the strengths and weakness of your HR practices and, importantly, identify any areas where you may be at risk of a tribunal claim.
We recommend that HR Audits are carried out at least annually. Why?
- So documents reflect current employment legislation and case law developments
- To ensure standards are communicated effectively to your staff
- As protection for your business
- To improve and plan your HR strategy
- For peace of mind
Our HR Audits are carried out by experienced HR Consultants from Forbury People, who will provide an impartial, cost effective service.
What’s the process?
- Complete a simple questionnaire
- Attend an on-site consultation with the HR Consultant
- Receive a bespoke report, which will focus on areas where improvements can be made, including a recommended course of action.
What’s the cost?
- £650 plus VAT
Our HR Consultants offer additional support services, when you’re ready to act on the findings. These range from implementing one off practical solutions to providing long term HR assistance.
Fee quotations are available on request.
Please contact us to book an HR Audit.
Alternatively, complete and submit the questionnaire and we will contact you.